Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

SHOWS em 1995

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

Número de Mensagens : 348

SHOWS em 1995 Empty
MensagemAssunto: SHOWS em 1995   SHOWS em 1995 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 21:21

SHOWS em 1995 95-cornfield

1995 - The Team Cure Festival Tour

Formação
Robert Smith: (guitarra e vocal)
Simon Gallup: (baixo)
Perry Bamonte: (guitarra e teclado)
Roger O'Donnell : (teclado)
Jason Cooper: (bateria)

Shows:

06/06/95 Athen - Panathinaikos Stadium, Greece
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, push, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, dressing up, high, the walk, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, mint car, close to me, let's go to bed, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, a forest

06/10/95 Milano - Sonoria Festival, Italy
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, push, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, the walk, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, close to me, let's go to bed, why can't i be you, end

06/17/95 Konstanz - Bodenseestadion, Germany
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, push, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, dressing up, high, the walk, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, mint car, close to me, let's go to bed, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a forest

06/25/95 Glastonbury - Festival, England
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, the walk, let's go to bed, dressing up, a strange day, push, mint car, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, end

06/30/95 Roskilde - Roskilde Festival, Denmark
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, dressing up, the walk, let's go to bed, a strange day, push, mint car, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, end, close to me, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, a forest

07/01/95 Torhout - Rock Torhout Festival, Belgium
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, the walk, let's go to bed, a strange day, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, end, a forest

07/02/95 Werchter - Rock Werchter Festival, Belgium
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, the walk, let's go to bed, a strange day, push, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

07/07/95 Belfort - Les Eurockennes Festival, France
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, dressing up, the walk, let's go to bed, a strange day, push, mint car, friday i'm in love, (you really got me) inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, end, three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a forest

07/09/95 Lissabon - Super Bock Super Rock Festival, Portugal
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, dressing up, the walk, let's go to bed, a strange day, push, mint car, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, end, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a forest, three imaginary boys, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

07/14/95 Bern - Gurten Festival, Switzerland
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, dressing up, the walk, let's go to bed, a strange day, push, mint car, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, end, close to me, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a forest

07/18/95 Madrid - Plaza de Toros las Ventas, Spain
want, fascination street, a night like this, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, trust, jupiter crash, high, dressing up, the walk, let's go to bed, a strange day, push, mint car, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, end, close to me, why can't i be you, boys don't cry, charlotte sometimes, a forest, killing an arab, forever

cheers
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://bananafishbones.forumotion.com

SHOWS em 1995
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1