Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

SHOWS em 1992

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

Número de Mensagens : 348

SHOWS em 1992 Empty
MensagemAssunto: SHOWS em 1992   SHOWS em 1992 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 21:09

SHOWS em 1992 92_band_18

1992 - The Warm Up Tour

Formação
Robert Smith: (guitarra e vocal)
Simon Gallup: (baixo)
Porl Thompson: (guitarra)
Perry Bamonte: (teclado)
Boris Williams: (bateria)

Shows:

04/21/92 Bradford - St George's Hall, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, trust, in your house, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, never enough, fascination street, cut, end, a night like this, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

04/22/92 Newcastle - Mayfair, Scotland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

04/23/92 Dundee - Caird Hall, Scotland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, in your house, charloette sometimes, boys don't cry, a strange day, three imaginary boys, a forest

04/24/92 Glasgow - Barrowlands, Scotland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, trust, a night like this, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, wendy time, a strange day, a forest

04/26/92 Liverpool - Royal Court Theatre, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, in your house, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, why can't i be you, a strange day, a forest

04/27/92 Nottingham - Rock City, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, a strange day, a forest, to wish impossible things, in your house, primary, boys don't cry, forever

04/28/92 Cambridge - Corn Exchange, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

04/30/92 Portsmouth - Guildhall, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, trust, wendy time, the walk, close to me, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, why can't i be you, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, the figurehead, a strange day, a forest

05/01/92 St. Austell - Coliseum, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, wendy time, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, in your house, charlotte sometimes, primary, a strange day, a forest

05/02/92 Newport - Gwent Center, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, wendy time, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, why can't i be you, primary, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

05/03/92 London - Kilburn National Ballroom, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, doing the unstuck, just like heaven, apart, a night like this, wendy time, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, in your house, m, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, charlotte sometimes, primary, a strange day, a forest

cheers

Última edição por em Qui 23 Mar - 5:03, editado 1 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://bananafishbones.forumotion.com
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

SHOWS em 1992 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SHOWS em 1992   SHOWS em 1992 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 21:11

SHOWS em 1992 92_3

1992 - The Wish Tour

05/14/92 Providence - Civic Center, USA/RI
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, why can't i be you, primary, boys don't cry, in your house, a strange day, a forest

05/15/92 Long Island - Nassau Coliseum, USA/NY
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, fascination street, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, why can't i be you, a strange day, a forest

05/16/92 Philadelphia - The Spectrum, USA/PA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, apart, a night like this, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, in your house, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, why can't i be you, a forest

05/17/92 Philadelphia - The Spectrum, USA/PA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, to wish impossible things, wendy time, the walk, charlotte sometimes, doing the unstuck, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, let's go to bed, why can't i be you, m, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

05/19/92 Hartford - Civic Center, USA/CT
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, apart, a night like this, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, why can't i be you, primary, boys don't cry, in your house, three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

05/20/92 Worcester - Centrum, USA/MA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, apart, a night like this, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, the figurehead, primary, a forest

05/21/92 Worcester - Centrum, USA/MA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, trust, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, m, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a forest

05/23/92 Burgettstown - Amphitheatre, USA/PA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, apart, a night like this, the walk, let's go to bed, doing the unstuck, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, in your house, three imaginary boys, primary, a strange day, a forest

05/25/92 Landover - Capitol Center, USA/MD
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte somtimes, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

05/26/92 Landover - Capitol Center, USA/MD
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, to wish impossible things, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, in your house, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

05/27/92 Williamsburgh - College of William and Mary, USA/VA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end,(more?)

05/28/92 Chapell Hill - Dean E. Smith Center, USA/NC
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

05/30/92 Atlanta - Omni, USA/GA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, lovesong, primary, boys don't cry, in your house, three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

06/02/92 Orlando - Arena, USA/FL
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, doing the unstuck, why can't i be you, to wish impossible things, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, in your house, primary, a strange day, a forest

06/03/92 Miami - Arena, USA/FL
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, to wish impossible things, faith

06/04/92 Miami - Arena, USA/FL
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, m, in your house, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, primary, a strange day, a forest

06/05/92 St. Petersburg - Tampa Suncoast Dome, USA/FL
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, lovesong, why can't i be you, a strange day, a forest

06/06/92 Jacksonville - Coliseum, USA/FL
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, in your house, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

06/08/92 New Orleans - Uno Lakefront Arena, USA/LA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, to wish impossible things, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, lovesong, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

06/09/92 Houston - Woodlands Pavilion, USA/TX
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

06/10/92 Houston - Woodlands Pavilion, USA/TX
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

06/11/92 Austin - Frank Erwin Center, USA/TX
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

06/13/92 Dallas - Texas Stadium, USA/TX
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, in your house, a strange day, a forest

cheers

Última edição por em Qui 23 Mar - 5:05, editado 1 vez(es)
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

SHOWS em 1992 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SHOWS em 1992   SHOWS em 1992 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 21:12

SHOWS em 1992 92_19

06/16/92 Monterrey - University Stadium, Mexico
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, the walk, let’s go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

06/19/92 Phoenix - American West Arena, USA/AZ
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, to wish impossible things, m, boys don't cry, lovesong, doing the unstuck, why can't i be you, a strange day, a forest

06/21/92 Long Beach - Long Beach Arena, USA/CA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

06/23/92 San Diego - Sports Arena, USA/CA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, in your house, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

06/24/92 San Diego - Sports Arena, USA/CA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, let's go to bed, why can't i be you, the figurehead, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

06/27/92 Pasadena - Rose Bowl, USA/CA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, in your house, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

06/30/92 Vancouver - Pacific Coliseum, Canada
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, charlotte sometimes, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, a strange day, a forest

07/01/92 Seattle - Coliseum, USA/WA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, close to me, why can't i be you, primary, a strange day, a forest

07/04/92 San Jose - State University, USA/CA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, in your house, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, primary, a strange day, a forest

07/05/92 Sacramento - Expo Amphitheatre, USA/CA
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, primary, m, boys don't cry, lovesong, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, a strange day, a forest

07/07/92 Salt Lake City - Delta Center, USA/UT
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, primary, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

07/09/92 Denver - Mc Nichols Arena, USA/CO
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, close to me, why can't i be you, lovesong, a strange day, a forest

07/11/92 St. Louis - Riverport Amphitheatre, USA/MO
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

07/13/92 Minneapolis - Target Center, USA/MN
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

07/15/92 Chicago - World Music Theatre, USA/IL
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, m, in your house, primary, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, charlotte sometimes, a strange day, a forest

07/17/92 Toronto - Sky Dome, Canada
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

07/18/92 Detroit - the Palace of Auburn Hills, USA/MI
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, m, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, to wish impossible things, primary, a strange day, a forest

07/19/92 Detroit - the Palace of Auburn Hills, USA/MI
Setlist unknown

07/20/92 Cleveland - Richfield Coliseum, USA/OH
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

07/21/92 Dayton - Erwin J.Nutter Arena, USA/OH
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, in your house, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, a forest

07/23/92 Long Island - Nassau Coliseum, USA/NY
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, a night like this, fascination street, trust, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, in your house, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, faith, a forest

cheers

Última edição por em Qui 23 Mar - 5:07, editado 1 vez(es)
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

SHOWS em 1992 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SHOWS em 1992   SHOWS em 1992 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 21:13

SHOWS em 1992 92_36

08/13/92 Wellington - St. James Theater, New Zealand
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, let's go to bed, the walk, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, a strange day, a forest

08/15/92 Auckland - Supertop, New Zealand
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, close to me, why can't i be you, m, in your house, a strange day, a forest

08/17/92 Sydney - Entertainment Center, Australia
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, charlotte sometimes, a strange day, a forest

08/18/92 Sydney - Entertainment Center, Australia
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, hot hot hot, in your house, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, primary, a forest

08/19/92 Sydney - Entertainment Center, Australia
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, to wish impossible things, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, m, boys don't cry, a forest

08/21/92 Brisbane - Entertainment Center, Australia
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i’m in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, ( ...hot hot hot, 10:15 saturday night, a strange day, a forest... rest of encore is unknown)

08/24/92 Melbourne - Flinders Park, Australia
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, hot hot hot, close to me, why can't i be you, in your house, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, the figurehead, a strange day, a forest

08/25/92 Melbourne - Flinders Park, Australia
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, lovesong, apart, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, m, a forest, faith

08/26/92 Adelaide - Entertainment Center, Australia
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, hot hot hot, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, primary, a strange day, a forest

08/28/92 Perth - Exhibition Center, Australia
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, in your house, three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, hot hot hot, primary, a strange day, a forest

09/21/92 Oslo - Spektrum, Norway
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

09/23/92 Helsinki - Ishallen, Finland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, a forest

09/25/92 Stockholm - The Globe, Sweden
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, in your house, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, charlotte sometimes, a strange day, a forest

09/26/92 Goeteborg - Scandinavium, Sweden
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, m, a strange day, a forest

09/28/92 Kopenhagen - Vallyhallen, Denmark
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

10/01/92 Rotterdam - Ahoy, Holland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, at night, a letter to elise, hot hot hot, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a forest

10/02/92 Rotterdam - Ahoy, Holland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, apart, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

10/03/92 Gent - Element Expo, Belgium
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, play for today, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, doing the unstuck, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, the figurehead, a strange day, a forest

cheers

Última edição por em Qui 23 Mar - 5:08, editado 1 vez(es)
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

SHOWS em 1992 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SHOWS em 1992   SHOWS em 1992 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 21:14

SHOWS em 1992 92_4

10/04/92 Dusseldorf - Philipshalle, Germany
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, at night, a letter to elise, hot hot hot, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, in your house, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, primary, a forest

10/06/92 Hamburg - Alsterdorfer Sporthalle, Germany
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, catch, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, its not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, play for today, boys don't cry, lovesong, three imaginary boys, charlotte sometimes, a forest

10/07/92 Berlin - Deutschlandhalle, Germany
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, close to me, why can't i be you, m, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

10/08/92 Bremen - Stadthalle, Germany
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, 100 years, apart, catch, hot hot hot, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it’s not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, play for today, boys don't cry, forever

10/09/92 Essen - Grugahalle, Germany
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, it's not you, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, primary, a forest

10/11/92 Innsbruck - Olympiahalle, Austria
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, primary, close to me, why can't i be you

10/12/92 Munchen - Olympiahalle, Germany
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, charlotte sometimes, apart, a letter to elise, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, catch, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, in your house, boys don't cry, a forest

10/13/92 Stuttgart - Martin Schleyer Halle, Germany
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, at night, 100 years, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, faith

10/15/92 Zurich - Hallenstadion, Switzerland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, at night, 100 years, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, play for today, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

10/17/92 Lyon - Hall Tony Garnier, France
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, play for today, boys don't cry, dressing up, lovesong, why can't i be you, in your house, a forest, forever

10/19/92 Paris - Le Zenith, France
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, at night, 100 years, the big hand, dressing up, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, catch, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, play for today, boys don't cry, to wish impossible things, a forest

10/20/92 Paris - Le Zenith, France
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, the figurehead, in your house, boys don't cry, dressing up, a strange day, faith

10/21/92 Paris - Le Zenith, France
shake dog shake, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, the big hand, 100 years, apart, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, catch, close to me, why can't i be you, m, primary, boys don't cry, a forest, forever

10/25/92 Lausanne - Patinoire de Malley, Switzerland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

10/26/92 Torino - Palasport, Italy
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, catch, to wish impossible things, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a forest

10/27/92 Firenze - Palasport, Italy
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, three imaginary boys, play for today, primary, boys don't cry, dressing up, a forest

10/29/92 Rome - Palaeur, Italy
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, dressing up, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, in your house, primary, boys don't cry, lovesong, charlotte sometimes, a forest

10/30/92 Treviso - Palaverde, Italy
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, in your house, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, charlotte sometimes, a forest

10/31/92 Milan - Forum, Italy
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, boys don't cry, a forest

11/02/92 Marseille - Palais des Sports, France
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

11/04/92 Barcelona - Palacio de los Deportes, Spain
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

11/06/92 Madrid - Palacio de los Deportes, Spain
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

11/08/92 San Sebastian - Velodromo de Anoeta, Spain
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

11/11/92 Toulouse - Palais des Sports, France
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

11/12/92 Bordeaux - Patinoire de Meriadeck, France
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, a strange day, primary, boys don't cry, lovesong, close to me, wht can't i be you, a forest

11/13/92 Rennes - Salle Omnisports, France
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, why can't i be you, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

11/15/92 Lievin - Stade Couvert, France
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, catch, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, 100 years, foxy lady, primary, boys don't cry, a forest, forever

11/18/92 Birmingham - N.E.C., England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, catch, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry, lovesong, why can't i be you, a strange day, a forest

cheers

Última edição por em Qui 23 Mar - 5:11, editado 1 vez(es)
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

SHOWS em 1992 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SHOWS em 1992   SHOWS em 1992 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 21:14

SHOWS em 1992 92_14

11/19/92 Birmingham - N.E.C., England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, 100 years, foxy lady, the kiss, catch, the drowning man, primary, boys don't cry, a forest

11/20/92 Edinburgh - Playhouse, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the kiss, primary, boys don't cry, a strange day, a forest

11/21/92 Edinburgh - Playhouse, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, catch, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, it's not you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, close to me, why can't i be you, the figurehead, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a forest

11/23/92 Manchester - G-MEX, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, 100 years, trust, charlotte sometimes, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, dressing up, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, the figurehead, primary, boys don't cry, a forest, faith

11/24/92 Manchester - G-MEX, England
shake dog shake, inbetween days, dressing up, the big hand, pictures of you, high, friday i'm in love, apart, catch, play for today, in your house, from the edge of the deep green sea, just like heaven, let's go to bed, a strange day, cut, end, at night, never enough, 100 years, foxy lady, lovesong, lullaby, boys don't cry, a night like this, a forest, doing the unstuck

11/26/92 London - Olympia Grand Hall, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, at night, 100 years, the big hand, dressing up, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, shake dog shake, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, primary, a forest, forever

11/27/92 London - Olympia Grand Hall, England
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, friday i'm in love, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, catch, close to me, why can't i be you, in your house, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab, a forest, faith

11/28/92 London - Olympia Grand Hall, England
shake dog shake, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, play for today, apart, lovesong, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the figurehead, 100 years, foxy lady, dressing up, close to me, why can't i be you, m, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, a forest

11/30/92 London - Olympia Grand Hall, England
the kiss, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, at night, to wish impossible things, a letter to elise, doing the unstuck, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, the drowning man, the same deep water as you, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, a forest, 100 years, foxy lady, pornography

12/03/92 Dublin - The Point Depot, Ireland
open, high, pictures of you, lullaby, just like heaven, fascination street, a night like this, trust, doing the unstuck, the walk, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, fire in cairo, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, cut, end, lovesong, hot hot hot, why can't i be you, the kiss, 100 years, foxy lady, charlotte sometimes, primary, boys don't cry, a forest, forever

cheers
Conteúdo patrocinado

SHOWS em 1992 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SHOWS em 1992   SHOWS em 1992 Icon_minitime

SHOWS em 1992
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1