Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

SHOWS em 1985

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

Número de Mensagens : 348

SHOWS em 1985 Empty
MensagemAssunto: SHOWS em 1985   SHOWS em 1985 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 17:50

SHOWS em 1985 85-blue-band-color

1985 - The Head Tour

Formação
Robert Smith: (guitarra e vocal)
Simon Gallup: (baixo)
Porl Thompson: (guitarra, saxofone)
Laurence Tolhurst: (teclado)
Boris Williams: (bateria)

Shows:

06/20/85 Barcelona - Studio 54, Spain
shake dog shake, play for today, secrets, primary, cold, the hanging garden, inbetween days, charlotte sometimes, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, m, the baby screams, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

06/21/85 Madrid - Estadio Roman Valera, Spain
shake dog shake, play for today, secrets, primary, cold, the hanging garden, inbetween days, charlotte sometimes, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, piggy in the mirror, m, at night, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

06/28/85 Roskilde - Roskilde Festival, Denmark
shake dog shake, play for today, secrets, primary, cold, the hanging garden, inbetween days, charlotte sometimes, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, m, the baby screams, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

06/30/85 Hamburg - Stadtpark, Germany
shake dog shake, play for today, secrets, primary, cold, the hanging garden, inbetween days, the baby screams, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, sinking, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, m, let's go to bed, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

07/15/85 Milan - Teatro Tenda, Italy
the baby screams, play for today, secrets, kyoto song, the hanging garden, in between days, primary, cold, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, sinking, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, (..more?)

07/16/85 Lido di Camaiore - Teatro Tenda Bussoladomini, Italy
the baby screams, play for today, secrets, kyoto song, the hanging garden, inbetween days, primary, cold, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

07/17/85 Rom - Teatro Tenta Pianeta MD, Italy
the baby screams, play for today, secrets, kyoto song, the hanging garden, inbetween days, primary, cold, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

07/23/85 Nyon - Paleo Festival, Switzerland
the baby screams, play for today, secrets, kyoto song, the hanging garden, inbetween days, primary, cold, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, killing an arab

07/27/85 Athen - Festival Panathinaikos Stadion, Greece
the baby screams, play for today, secrets, kyoto song, the hanging garden, inbetween days, primary, cold, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, three imaginary boys, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

08/03/85 Turku - Ruisrock Festival, Finland
the baby screams, play for today, secrets, kyoto song, the hanging garden, inbetween days, primary, cold, let's go to bed, the walk, 100 years, give me it, a forest, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, close to me, charlotte sometimes, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

09/08/85 St. Austell - Coliseum, England
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, inbetween days, screw, a night like this, let's go to bed, the walk, push, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, at night, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

09/09/85 Poole - Art Center, England
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, inbetween days, screw, a night like this, let's go to bed, the walk, push, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imginary boys, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

09/10/85 Shepton Mallet - Showering Pavilion, England
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, in between days, screw, a night like this, let's go to bed, the walk, push, 100 years, a forest, sinking, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

09/12/85 London - Wembley Arena, England
the baby screams, play for today, a night like this, primary, kyoto song, the blood, the hanging garden, charlotte sometimes, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, boys don't cry, six different ways, at night, three imaginary boys, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

09/14/85 Brighton - Brighton Center, England
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, inbetween days, a night like this, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, the blood, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, i dig you

09/16/85 Whitley Bay - Ice Rink, England
the baby screams, play for today, a night like this, primary, kyoto song, the blood, the hanging garden, charlotte sometimes, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, give me it, boys don't cry, you really got me, i dig you

09/17/85 Manchester - Apollo, England
the baby screams, play for today, a night like this, primary, kyoto song, the blood, the hanging garden, cold, in between days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, six different ways, at night, three imaginary boys, m, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever

09/20/85 Birmingham - N.E.C., England
the baby screams, play for today, a night like this, primary, kyoto song, the blood, the hanging garden, cold, in between days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, six different ways, at night, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab, forever, do you wanna touch

09/21/85 Leeds - Queen's Hall, England
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, the blood, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, six different ways, three imgainary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch, forever

09/22/85 Edinburgh - Playhouse, Scotland
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, the blood, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, six different ways, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch, forever

10/03/85 Seattle - Center Arena, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, the blood, in between days, a night like this, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking

cheers

Última edição por em Qui 23 Mar - 4:31, editado 1 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://bananafishbones.forumotion.com
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

Número de Mensagens : 348

SHOWS em 1985 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SHOWS em 1985   SHOWS em 1985 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 17:51

10/04/85 Portland - Civic Center, USA

10/05/85 Portland - Civic Center, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this

10/06/85 San Jose - Civic Auditorium, USA

10/07/85 UC Davis - Freeborn Hall, USA

10/08/85 Oakland - Henry J. Kaiser Auditorium, USA

10/11/85 San Diego - San Diego Amphitheatre, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, inbetween days, the walk, let's go to bed, a night like this, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, close to me, charlotte sometimes, six different ways, three imaginary, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

10/12/85 Irvine - Irvine Amphitheatre, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, in between days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

10/15/85 Boulder - C.U. Events Center, USA

10/17/85 Minneapolis - First Avenue, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

10/18/85 Chicago - Aragon Ballroom, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

10/19/85 Detroit - State Theatre, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

10/20/85 Toronto - Concert Hall, Canada
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, in between days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, you really got me

10/22/85 Cleveland - Music Hall, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, in between days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

10/24/85 Montreal - Spectrum, Canada

10/25/85 Boston - Orpheum, USA

10/26/85 Philadelphia - Tower Theatre, USA

11/01/85 New York - Radio City Music Hall, USA
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary, boys don't cry, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

11/19/85 London - Camden Palace, England
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, inbetween days, close to me, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, do you wanna touch

11/26/85 Brussels - Forest National, Belgium
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, in between days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

11/27/85 Rotterdam - Ahoy, Holland

11/29/85 Dusseldorf - Philipshalle, Germany

11/30/85 Hannover - Stadionsporthalle, Germany
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, close to me, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/02/85 Berlin - Eissporthalle, Germany

12/03/85 Hamburg - Alsterdorfer Sporthalle, Germany

12/04/85 Offenbach - Stadthalle, Germany
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, a forest, sinking, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/05/85 Ludwigshafen - Friedrich Ebert Halle, Germany
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, secrets, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, give me it, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, m, boys don't cry, three imaginary boys, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/07/85 Bologna - Palasport, Italy
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/08/85 Padova - Palasport, Italy

12/09/85 Torino - Palazzo Dello Sport, Italy
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, one hundred years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/11/85 Montpellier - Palais Des Sportsm France
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, one hundred, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/12/85 Toulouse - Palais Des Sports, France
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, the blood, a night like this, in between days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/13/85 Bordeaux - Patinoire De Meriadeck, France
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, in between days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/14/85 Nantes - Palais De La Beaujoire, France
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the hanging garden, cold, the blood, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/16/85 Grenoble - Alpexpo, France
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, the blood, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/17/85 Clermont Ferrand - Maison Des Sports, France
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, the blood, primary, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

12/18/85 Paris - Palais Omnisports De Bercy, France
the baby screams, play for today, kyoto song, primary, the blood, the hanging garden, cold, a night like this, inbetween days, let's go to bed, the walk, push, screw, 100 years, a forest, sinking, six different ways, close to me, charlotte sometimes, three imaginary boys, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab, do you wanna touch

cheers
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://bananafishbones.forumotion.com

SHOWS em 1985
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1