Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

SHOWS em 1997

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Bloodflowers
Admin
Bloodflowers

Número de Mensagens : 348

SHOWS em 1997 Empty
MensagemAssunto: SHOWS em 1997   SHOWS em 1997 Icon_minitimeQua 22 Mar - 21:32

1997 - Galore Tour

Formação
Robert Smith: (guitarra e vocal)
Simon Gallup: (baixo)
Perry Bamonte: (guitarra e teclado)
Roger O'Donnell : (teclado)
Jason Cooper: (bateria)

Shows:

06/13/97 Mountain View - Shoreline Amphitheatre, USA/ CA
want, club america, fascination street, lullaby, high, just like heaven, treasure, inbetween days, never enough, prayers for rain, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, lovesong, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry, why can't i be you, a forest, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

06/14/97 Irvine - Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre, USA/ CA
want, club america, fascination street, lullaby, high, just like heaven, treasure, inbetween days, never enough, prayers for rain, from the edge of the deep green sea, shiver and shake, disintegration, lovesong, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry, a forest, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

10/28/97 Los Angeles - American Legion Hall, USA/ CA
why can't i be you, just like heaven, fascination street, lullaby, high, hot hot hot, catch, mint car, never enough, the walk, a letter to elise, pictures of you, close to me, wrong number, lovesong, inbetween days, a forest, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, boys don't cry, charlotte sometimes, primary, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab (close to me' and 'wrong number' with reeves gabrels on guitar. 'inbetween days' and 'a forest' with wayne hussey on guitar)

10/31/97 New York - Irving Plaza, USA/ CA
why can't i be you, just like heaven, fascination street, lullaby, high, hot hot hot, mint car, never enough, a letter to elise, the walk, pictures of you, close to me, let's go to bed, lovesong, jumping someone else's train (robert only), wrong number, inbetween days, a forest, forever, friday i'm in love, charlotte sometimes, boys don't cry, catch, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

11/29/97 Philadelphia - Tower Theatre, USA/ PA
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, inbetween days, 100 years, pictures of you, high, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough*, wrong number*, cut*, disintegration*, killing an arab (*reeves gabrels on guitars)

11/30/97 Fairfax - Patriot Center, USA/ VA
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, inbetween days, 100 years, pictures of you, high, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number*, never enough*, cut*, disintegration*, untitled (*reeves gabrels on guitars)

12/02/97 Boston - The Orpheum, USA/ MA
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, push, inbetween days, the holy hour, 100 years, a strange day, pictures of you, high, just like heaven, the same deep water as you, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, never enough, cut, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/07/97 Dallas - Bronco Bowl, USA/ TX
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, inbetween days, 100 years, pictures of you, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, wrong number, cut, disintegration, untitled, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/08/97 San Jose - State Event Center, USA/ CA
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, just like heaven, the holy hour, 100 years, the same deep water as you, inbetween days, pictures of you, never enough, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number*, cut*, disintegration*, untitled, boys don't cry, 10.15 saturday night, killing an arab (*reeves gabrels on guitars)

12/09/97 Portland - Rose Garden Theatre, USA/ OR
plainsong, shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, just like heaven, the holy hour, high, 100 years, the same deep water as you, pictures of you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, cut, disintegration, untitled, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/10/97 Seattle - Mercer Arena, USA/ WA
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, push, the holy hour, a strange day, 100 years, piggy in the mirror, the same deep water as you, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, inbetween days, wrong number, cut, disintegration, faith, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/11/97 Chicago - United Center, USA/ IL
plainsong, shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, push, just like heaven, the holy hour, 100 years, the same deep water as you, pictures of you, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, wrong number, cut, disintegration, untitled, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/12/97 Detroit - The Palace of Auburn Hills, USA/ MI
plainsong, shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, the holy hour, 100 years, the same deep water as you, high, just like heaven, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, cut, disintegration, untitled, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/16/97 London - Shepherds Bush Empire, England
shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, just like heaven, the holy hour, 100 years, the same deep water as you, pictures of you, high, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, never enough, wrong number, cut, disintegration, lovesong, untitled, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

12/17/97 London - Shepherds Bush Empire, England
plainsong, shake dog shake, torture, fascination street, a night like this, push, just like heaven, a strange day, 100 years, prayers for rain, inbetween days, from the edge of the deep green sea, wrong number, cut, end, piggy in the mirror, close to me (closer mix), why can't i be you, a forest, boys don't cry, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

cheers
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://bananafishbones.forumotion.com

SHOWS em 1997
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1